November 2, 2007

The Nation Reads Our Blog

The Nation mentioned I Heart Huckabee today in a political column entitled "Hearting Huckabee". Although we don't see eye to eye with Mr. Moser on Mike Huckabee (or politics in general), we certainly appreciated his reference to our blog:

I have been spending some time on the "I Heart Huckabee" online circuit, looking at videos and web sites devoted to Hearting the latest version of a neo-populist from Hope, Arkansas. And there are times when Huckabee strikes me as awfully refreshing. He talks about his scratchy roots in more appropriately earthly ways than John Edwards: "On my mother's side of the family, I'm one generation away from dirt floors and outdoor toilets. On my father's side of the family, there's not a male upstream from me that even graduated high school."

No comments: