November 6, 2007

Randy Alcorn Endorses Mike Huckabee

We were excited to learn today that our good friend and best-selling author, Randy Alcorn, has endorsed Mike Huckabee for President of the United States. You should read the entire article here, but we believe this is one of the most important paragraphs:

"Frankly, six months ago if you’d asked if I’d be endorsing a presidential candidate I would probably have said “no way,” because I couldn’t envision a candidate I would actually trust. However, God has called us to be good stewards of our opportunities, and to be His representatives in every area. And, contrary to my expectations, there actually is a candidate that I, a political skeptic, believe to be a man of integrity, wisdom, winsomeness, faith and yes, even eternal perspective."

No comments: